Monday, June 24, 2013

Departure Day!

Finally, it's here. Tomorrow is departure day at long last, although to be fair, I think my brain departed for Finland a couple of weeks ago!
I've survived my last football match for now, had a hard last weekend of training, and tied up enough loose ends to last 4 weeks away.
The last few weeks have been good training wise, with plenty of orienteering specific trainings, and uni work being put on the back burner (to a certain extent...kind of...maybe!) It has been tricky trying to balance the two, so I'm looking forward to hopping on that plane first thing tomorrow morning and forgetting all about uni and general life for a few weeks!

See you in Europe!



Looking forward to summer, and a break from work. Jacqui and I following a sprint session in sheet hail!

No comments:

Post a Comment